Monday, June 21, 2010

They found him!!!!

Do I update now or wait until tomorrow when the information will change?????? I think I will update anyway.

The missing ex (or not) husband has been found in upstate New York. The ex-wife was driving to meet him today to have him sign the necessary papers. It turns out they did their divorce on-line, so the Georgia title company was questioning the authenticity of some of their paper work. So.....If she gets the papers back here in the next day or two, we can have our closing before the June 30th deadline for the housing rebate!!! Praise God!

What has happened in the meantime???

We emptied our old Kentucky home. Drove out of town. Spent 3 nights in a hotel in Knoxville, TN, before finishing the drive to Georgia on Saturday. We arrived at our camper in the Johnson's driveway in Riverdale, GA. They use this house as their office, so we are able to use a bedroom, kitchen and bathrooms. They have been quite generous!

We have permission to be in the house we are purchasing, so we're using the laundry and the swimming pool!!!! It was 96 degrees here today! Those who know me well, know what I think about that!!

Tonight, the girls attended VBS at our new church. It's quite a change for them, but they enjoyed it.

We'll see what God has in store for us tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! I am so excited for you all. It sounds as though all may work out. Makes me think of Pastor LaRuffa's sermon about God always being right on time. Never late never early.

    ReplyDelete