The final boxing up has begun. Today was spent making decisions about what to keep out for the final week and what can be packed. I think I packed 10 boxes today. There is not a lot left. In the next few days I'll pack the kitchen cupboard and we'll use paper and plastic from that time forward. Yes, I did say "cupboard", as in one. All of the dishes we've used the past 9 months fit in one cupboard!
We were able to get the GA bank doing the closing to allow me to not be present at the closing. They're sending a Power of Attorney for me to sign. It was going to be a hassle for me to get there for one afternoon. All of the planning it takes to make sure all of the children, and the dog, would be covered for the day. It's just easier if Joe can be there to handle it.
Tonight is going to be such a cool night, so the whole house fan will be on, along with the self-cleaning oven! Hopefully it will stay clean and we don't have to do it again! Guess that means Charlie won't be allowed to cook this week!!!
Hey Wickers this is Megan. Hope to be able to keep in touch with you when you move. Hope all is going well and we wish you the best. I bet you cannot wait to all be together as a family again.
ReplyDeleteMs. Brenda! I'm going to miss you. You are sweet and giving. I appreciate all the Starbucks oatmeal feedings and entertaining of my kids.
ReplyDeleteYou are a blessing!