We are fully into birthday season at Wicker World. Karoline started our season in November when she turned 10. Next was Thomas at the end of December. He is 14 and is now my height, too! Charlie turns 16 this week. I have a birthday sometime in January and Natalie finishes the month by turning 8! Helayna and Joe have to wait until spring.
I am celebrating Charlie's birthday by having a hysterectomy. I asked if he minded me having surgery on his birthday. He said he didn't, so here we go! I am ready for this pain to be over. I know there will be post-op issues, and aging issues, (see above birthday comment), but at least THIS pain won't be an issue again! Thankful that God gives us medicine and doctors with brain that don't work like mine!! Study science??? No way!
So sorry to hear you are in need of a hysterectomy. I pray all goes well, including healing. As a mom I know how challenging it will be to be laid up and recovering. Wish I was close enough to bring food!
ReplyDelete