Thursday, July 1, 2010

Unpacking

It's looking more like the Wicker house. Junk spread everywhere! Unpacking makes more mess than packing!!!! I've emptied all but a box or two of kitchen items. Can't find the one with the toaster oven yet! I'll have to redo the cupboards as I discover what works and what doesn't. We ordered our appliances that will be delivered tomorrow!

Found a nice desk and chair for the computer at a neat office furniture resale shop. We promptly marred the top of the desk under the keyboard location. I guess we won't be getting a smaller keyboard!! Also, been hitting the thrift stores in search of containers/baskets for the cupboards and shelves. Don't have time to do the yard sale thing, but there are a LOT of thrift stores around here.

I'll locate the camera sometime, along with the cord, so we can post some pictures soon.

2 comments: