Saturday, July 24, 2010
Progress
Much progress has been made in making this house our home. My parents and sister came down to help, and what a help they were!!!! Our family room was painted 2 shades of blue in one day. The library/school room shelves were filled with the 40+ boxes of books the next afternoon. The remaining 1/3 of the kitchen cabinets were painted. Dad fixed many sticking doors, cabinets, repaired walls, rewiring, etc... and Joe's workbench was built. They even had time for a round of golf and some touring of the area. (Well, at least the areas I know!) We are VERY grateful for all of the help. I was feeling overwhelmed by all of the things needing done, so now my stress level is a little lowered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! You should post some pictures of your new place. I would love to see what you have done. I did a double take this week when I saw your kids at VBS. Too funny. Happy belated 16th Anniversary and I am so Happy to hear that it is feeling more like home. Settling feels good. I hope we never move just for the school books alone :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 16th! WOW! I think sticking with 16 works! Every marriage has the good times and bad. :-) I was thinking you all were married longer than Diester and I???? Not so, huh? Congratulations!
ReplyDelete