
Yes, there is FINALLY some good news!
You are looking at the house we are trying to buy in Atlanta. The realtor called Joe this morning and said the bank accepted our offer, the first and only offer! Now Joe will be scrambling to do paperwork! I know the house isn't very pretty, but we have paint brushes and a lot of Wicker hands! See the benefit of a large family??
We would still ask that you join us in prayer for God to sell our Old Kentucky Home, but we will accept whatever He chooses for us.
Did you also catch the other good news?????? I have discovered how to add a photo to the blog! Be patient with me. I'm an old dog trying to learn new tricks!
The house is ADORABLE Brenda, no paint necessary! Still praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I love all the trees! Can't wait until you upload photos of the kids! Still praying for the Kentucky home to sell.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the picture! Wow I like it and look at the yard!
ReplyDeleteIt looks COMPLETELY gorgeous to me!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! ! ! Looks like a house that I would just enjoy to the max! ! ! How beautiful! ! I hope you all make lots of wonderful memories in what you will make into your home~~God bless you all, and of course, we are still praying for this home down the street to sell~~
ReplyDeleteMichelle D.