Not sure if that qualifies for our life right now. After another showing, and no news, it doesn't feel like good news. Good thing we're not going to go totally with our feelings! God is teaching us. Are we learning?
Joe has enjoyed his first week on day shift. This was one of the reason he took the job in Atlanta... to finally be on DAYS!! Getting up for work at 4:30A.M. is not natural, though. He thinks after we get to Atlanta that I will be up to make his breakfast for him! (Those who know me well will insert their "HA" now.)
The children and I have been enjoying spending time with friends, going to Home School P.E., and celebrating birthdays. Natalie turns 6 on the 30th, then we get a break from birthday cake for a few months. 4 cakes from Dec. 30th to Jan. 30th is quite a lot!!! Good thing in our house one cake doesn't make for many leftovers! With the way a few of our children are growing, and eating, right now there aren't many leftovers of ANYTHING! What little money used to be budgeted for clothing is now spent on FOOD! Get ready to see our children in pants that are too short!
I am sure we will experience the joy of watching our food be devoured when our little guys start to really grow into big guys~~looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteHey, I see you are also following the Talberts blog. Do you know them?